Saturday, June 20, 2009

Day 2.

OK so let's say that yesterday and my first experiment constitutes Day 1. Since a lot of the alleged effects of brain stimulation are gradual and ongoing, not just at the moment of stim, I guess I should have a sort of journal, of sorts. I'll make a journal category for these. Oh wait I forgot the free blogs here at blogger don't have that option, only tags! OK fine a tag then.

Day 2

I barely slept last night, woke up and stayed up for an appointment early today. I finally went to do my night-sleeping, in the early afternoon. I wanted to do another session with the Procyon but I felt interestingly different as if I were in such a deep brain-state (not just tiredness) already I didn't even have the will to reach over and get it to put on. So I just fell asleep.

I had a terrible nightmare. Set in real life though maybe the past. Let's just say maybe increased blood flow was making me see blood haha. I woke up abruptly in it because my lawn guy was outside the window with the weedeater, so super loud. I was at a point in sleep where I'd expect to be in delta though, not REM, but I guess not.

I woke up with a headache. I almost never get them. It literally felt as if this tiny little spherical area inside the front middle of my brain was "slightly shrinking from dryness". Since they clearly SAY that it increases blood flow (etc.) which increases dehydration noticeably and you should drink water (I did!), maybe I just imagined that, expected it or something. But frankly I don't often imagine I can 'feel' my brain AT ALL, let alone some certain shape in some certain place inside it! I went and got more water to keep next to me.


Hoping tonight to do the 'deepest' one, I guess it's Delta stuff. I'd like to try and stay alert for that even if it keeps me out of much entrainment, but I used to be able to maintain lucidity even in the deepest states and I'm kind of interested to see if I can recreate that ability.

PJ

.

No comments:

Post a Comment