Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day 6 and 7.

OK this is the last of the named-dailies. Yesterday and today I've used the presets on the Procyon for a couple sessions a day. #5 and #2 for alertness. The sudden abrupt shifts in light/sound in those programs startle me but the 'alert' sessions do seem to result in more alertness.

They don't have the slightest effect on making the body more alert though which really is odd. I mean normally when anything makes you 'feel more alert' in some fashion, your body is going there too (like with caffeine). It's just "odd" to have the mind increase alertness when the body doesn't change at all. I feel some lack of "sync" between body and mind in this area at those time.

I missed a couple nights this week but I've tried to go to sleep while listening to some delta program, lying on my back. When I have done this, I have to admit that I seem to feel better after 3-4 hours sleep than I would have at that little sleep without the tech. On the other hand, falling asleep with anything but delta, such as an alpha-theta, seems to result in me feeling more groggy the next morning or day.

Actually, listening to that stuff seems to result in my feeling a little groggy after the session no matter what. Not right after, but awhile after. I think most people are expected to feel "relaxed and peaceful" or something. I just feel woozy. But maybe this is because I am sleep deprived or something.

I received my "thought-sounds" product from Transparent Corp. (Humor: so you know that mind control is infamously linked to all forms of 'braintech', right. Well, the ultimate black ops groups are out in the open working in what is called, in the intelligence industry, a 'transparent corporation'. Funny naming on that one.) The TS is a collection of audio files designed to be seamless, loop-able, quality soundtracks for use in anything from videos to hypnosis sessions. They have a variety of different 'kinds' (spacey, naturey, ethnic, etc.), plus 'variations' on them, and some software that helps loop them seamlessly if your session is longer than the clip.

So I think I have everything I need now. My intent was to create sessions that combined:

1 - Audio track using various tone-pulse-technologies for brainstim at certain frequencies
2 - The above would be intermittant, with periods of hypnosis spoken script
3 - At beginning, end, and during the speaking portions, there would be some nice subtle background music (to go with binaural beats which I wouldn't use for the main stim parts but could use along with the spoken parts)
4 - There might actually be scripted parts for using the glasses -- literally on and off depending on the session -- in any case, the RGB photic is planned to be a big part of it, but not the only part.

I'm going to start simple, with some short sessions, perhaps some kind of generic ones. When I was doing major self hypnosis for years, using pretty deep trance and self-made cassette tapes (this was the 80s), I found it interesting that some of the most influential tapes seemed to be the ones where I just said nice things to myself, vs. the ones where I outlined some specific thing. I'd like to do another chakra exercise script since if I'm going to meditate I may as well do something useful during it, and one or two shamanic-archetype meditation and prayer scripts just to encourage myself to do more of these and do it in deep trance without falling asleep. Brief stuff. After that I'll consider longer more complex stuff.

I hope to have time this weekend -- despite I am totally swamped with stuff for a project having a July party -- to design at least one simple brief custom session in Neuroprogrammer, and one photic session in the Procyon, designed to be used at the same time. The presets are ok but the sound is kinda thin, and I'd like to have something I could use without the goggles sometimes.

PJ

.

No comments:

Post a Comment